zaterdag 18 februari 2012

WWUUTTT D:

My power supply of my computer died on me yesterday D:
Now I need to return it to the webshop but that will probably take quite some time.
Still got my laptop but it has such a shitty videocard that it can't run anything properly ):
Gonna hope I get my new/fixed supply quickly.

Gr, John

Edit: Got my return-code, Can send the package on monday back to company, will be there tue/wed so might have it back friday with a bit of luck

Did some more research if my power supply would be enough: It should be about 200 watts more then i could consume at max load (CPU + GPU).. now: Where'd I leave all stuff which was in the box originally :|
edit edit (2/24/12): Recieved my PSU, Re-installed it :D Working like charm again <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten