donderdag 5 april 2012

Wutt :D

School Bit i think :D
Next part of this school year is about to start ): Got new subjects... in other words: more documentation to keep during the project >.<. Got no idea what the project will be about... Should check it though :D All I know is that the project has to be done in Java. Which will be quite easy ^.^
Last period thing we had Robotics and ITSM (IT Service Management), I've finished both successfully (god thank you :D). Robotics was a 6.1 or smt ^^ Our robot did make a Picasso according to our teacher. We were actually quite happy with the results of it, only poor thing was that the robot lost the reference-line and therefore made our Picasso xD
With ITSM we had a 200 smt page book and i read about half of it... and i still managed to get 6.8 by doing trice 30 test questions during lessons... or by good guessing on the a b c d questions xD

Free Time Bit ;)
So after the exams i all of a sudden had 2 weeks of free time :D which I spend into making a game called "Faction Life". It's a 3D game based around the middle-ages of our word. It will be a MMORPG which means it will be world based online game ^.^ It will take up quite some time to get it all working but it will be worth it as I'm learning really much coding skills from it. I'm using Java and OpenGL to get the game up-n-running. I already learned that OpenGL is quite the pain to work with and also amazing what it can do if you know how to use it properly... which I don't know yet. I hope I can pull that game off and make it somewhat popular game :D but it probably will take some time before i can even put it in open beta ^.^. It will be quite the fun to do anyways so I'll keep on working on it.

Gr, John :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten