dinsdag 10 april 2012

Can I has new mp3?

I've got a new mp3 for quite some time now ^.^ As I liked my Creative ZEN 4GB I decided it had to be once more a Creative, but the ZEN one was capped at 8GB. So I started looking around the shop and saw one with Bluetooth headset pack ^^. And I kinda liked the idea of not having to break my headphone wires constantly (: So I got that one. Creative M300 16GB Active Pack :D
At first it was all great and fine. Charged for the first time, filled the mp3 with most of my songs and tried to connect the mp3 with the headset. That went smoothly but plugging the headset in my ears was quite the pain for first couple times. I kinda have to twist them into my ears but it took some time to get the hang of it.
As for the comparison from the Zen to M300 I actually gotta say: The zen had more functionally is terms of music library. They both register the play count of songs but on the M300 I can't see that number (as far I discovered yet) and I really liked to be able to do that on my old ZEN ^.^
The Zen is larger in dimension but that came with a fair video quality and therefore I still use it to play video's on. I wouldn't even try to bother looking at a video on the M300 if your a graphics whore.
All over all I would prefer the ZEN in its functionality but I just love the Bluetooth of M300 <3
From left to right: M300 16GB, WP-250 Bluetooth Headset (currently charging), ZEN 4GB
 Gr,
Johnnei ^.^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten